Saturday, December 3, 2011

No. 16


No. 16







                                                           We Fight Fate








“Really children. I mean if we could all just cooperate you wouldn’t have to go through any of this.” Raquel said with exaggeration.
“Don’t count on it. We’re not known for being very cooperative.” I stated, taking a fighting stance.
Ok so maybe the dress wasn’t the smartest of things to wear.
“I’ll take the jumps. You stay on the ground.” You said. Noticing my problem. I laughed.
“Yes sir.”

We ran up to Raquel who lashed out at us with her ninja sword.
I dipped under the sword and came sliding out up behind her. I slashed at her back and she stumbled forward.
She spun around and her sword met mine.
“Sneaky little thing aren’t you?” She asked.
I groaned under the weight of her sword.
Suddenly a blast of water shot her off her feet and blew me backwards.
I landed on my toes and slid backwards to a stop.
I glanced over and saw you with Shiro.
It seemed that Shiro was more magical then anything else. Because you used the element water, in so many different forms and ways.
Ice shards, a ball of pure water. Stuff like that.

I came up at her and we fought with swords for several minutes. Neither of us winning.
I finally used my wind power that Takara had, mixed with my other Powers that the Mark of the Deity had given me.
You joined in on the fight just as I had healed myself.
“You sure can put up a fight.” You commented.
“Thanks. Your not to bad yourself if you’d stop dying almost every time.” I added sarcastically as my chest rose and fell quickly.
“Yeah yeah. Guess it’s a good thing we’re engaged huh?”
I laughed.
“Yup! Got to admit, the Creator knew what he was doing.”
We both charged Raquel with our weapons braced.
I saw her next move and quickly flipped Takara into a shield.
I saw her sword come down, aimed for your chest, you were to busy trying to cast a spell with Shiro. I threw a wind vortex in front of you and her sword was thrown off and out of her hands.
She was then thrown off the stage by your water wall.
The last I saw of her, she was falling into the dark pit below.

I let Takara disappear and a wash of light and collapsed.
“Whoa!” You slid over and caught me before I hit the ground.
Talk about fatigue.
“Your favorite time of the day is when it’s still dark out and you can see the stars, just when the sun is coming up. Yet you know that makes you all the more tired. You sure are one crazy girl.” You muttered.
“Well your crazy enough to ask me to marry you so I say we even each other out don’t you?” I asked.
You laughed.
I placed my hand on the stage and it lowered it’s self. The lights turned off and the music stopped.
“Come on. Let’s get you home so you can sleep for a few minutes before we have to get to work.” You said, picking me up. I pulled my arms in and cuddled up closer to you. Trying to keep warm as you jumped us up onto the first level of seats then out of the amphitheater.
I felt safe in your arms. Hmm.... I guess I always have. Even when you laid dying I still felt safe.
So I guess I have the Creator to thank for that. Because if it weren’t for him, there’s no way I would have gotten this far!
I took one last look up at the fading stars.
Thank you Creator.... Your way to good to me even when I don’t deserve it. I prayed quietly. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.




                                                                     ++++




I woke up to someone dumping water on my face.
I shook my head and forced my eyes open, sputtering water out of my mouth.
I looked around and found I was lying on the couch.
And Quorra was the one with the cup. And boy did she look mad.
“What’s up?” I asked smiling.
“What is this?” She asked with a hard tone, picking up my engagement necklace.
“A necklace.” I said. Starring her strait in the eye.
“It’s not just any necklace is it? ‘Cause it looks like an awfully pricy one to me.” She stated.
I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the couch.
“Where were you last night?!” She yelled.
I glanced around and saw that all three boys must be out.
“Quorra I appreciate the whole ‘looking out for my older sister’ thing. But come on, acting like mom is my job!” I complained with a smile.
“Well someone’s gotta stay on top of you for sneaking out at midnight with a boy!” She shouted.
“Quorra it’s fine now.”
“NO IT’S NOT! You know the rules Zaydie!! How dare you break them!!” She shouted. Now she was getting worked up.
“Quorra we didn’t do anything! I swear he would never do that to me! He knows I would kill him before he got close!! So stop yelling at me and let me explain!”
She took a deep breath and crossed her arms.
She had changed back into her original outfit. The one with the green tank top and white light weight jacket, the black boots with the purple strings and her hair was now back in pig tails with the purple ribbon.

I looked out the window and saw that it was just beginning to lighten up outside.
I jumped up.
“Did he bring in my clothes?” I asked looking around. I suddenly remembered that I had a job to do with Kigo and I had better get ready.
“Yeah their on the counter. He even thought to bring your boots. Gee what a great guy.” She remarked sarcastically.
I walked over to the counter and scooped up my nicely folded clothes and boots.
“You’d better start to like him. Or your going to be in big trouble!” I called on my way from the bathroom.
I threw my clothes on as fast as I could. I splashed water on my face and quickly brushed my teeth.
I walked out of the bathroom looking cool and together.
I kept my engagement necklace outside my shirt unlike the medallion. I took that off and placed it inside my pack where I kept my other set of clothes along with what ever else Matrix had placed in there.
I ditched my tie so my neck wasn’t so crowded I guess.

“What are you talking about?” Quorra asked as I got a glass of orange juice.
I smiled as I drained the glass.
“I’ll have to tell you latter. We’re late!” I set the glass in the sink and walked over to my sister, placing my hands on her shoulders.
“But I will tell you. I promise. Just keep your cool. And behave with Sav and Rix. Alright?” She nodded, and I pulled her into a hug.
“See you latter!” I said scooping up my gun, and the saber - rod, and ran out the door.

Outside I pulled out my thin little cell phone I kept in my pocket and called you up.
“Hey were are you?” I asked when you picked up.
“Um... eating breakfast with the guys, where are you?” You asked.
“On my way to meet up with Kigo -”
“Kigo?! What the heck are you doing with Kigo?!” You yelled. I pulled the cell phone away from my ear as you yelled into the other end.
“We’re partners. Sorry Kylun, wasn’t my idea. That’s all I can say. But sorry. If we want to keep cover I have to go. So I’m going to The Fallen’s what-ever-it’s-called thingie. The black one.”
“’what-ever-it’s-called thingie, the black one’ Okay then. It’s called HQ for future reference. I’ll meet you out on main street. Out there in front of the apartment. Meet me there in three.”
“I’ll meet you there in one.” I said. Snapping the cell phone shut and shoving it into my pocket.

I took off running down the open hallway of the apartment building, and took the stairs two at a time.
I gripped the two hand rails on the stairs and put my weight on my arms, swinging my feet out in front of me and jumping the last six or seven steps or so.
I landed on the ground lightly and ran full speed ahead.

The streets were starting to come alive. Early birds were there to make it early to the market, or on their way to work.
Me?
I was on my way to meet up with my fiancé, and have a talk with fate.
Wow, now there’s an odd mix.

I bumped into you as I made my way down the street.
And I mean that literally.
I was watching a little girl clutching to a stuffed bunny with over stuffed ears, as she ran around with her mom. I wasn’t looking were I was going and I rammed into you.
“ow.” I muttered as I hit something.
“Whoa there!” I looked up and saw your face and a smile came on. And not just on my own face.
“You’re never looking where your going.” You remarked. Giving me a quick kiss then taking my hand and guiding me down the streets.
“So you have a good sleep?” You asked.
I laughed.
“Yeah, except the fact that my sister gave me a cold awakening and she’s now mad at me.”
“Oh yeah? Ha well she wasn’t to happy with me when I found her waiting for me when I teleported into the apartment.”
My turn to laugh.
“Yeah I bet she wasn’t. Did you tell her?”
“Nope. did you?”
“Nah. Better to tell her when we’re both there... seeing as it’s not just my news to tell.”
You shot me a smile.

We took off running down the streets.
Now, we were Skye and Zero.
Members of The Fallen.
We were on the door step of The Fallen’s HQ and we jumped up the stairs and into the elevator.

Upstairs we met all the younger members in our lounge room.
We found everyone already there,
I spotted Kigo from the get - go. And he did to.
He marched over and gave a chin - up nod to you.
“Mind if I barrow your bride - to - be?” He asked. Though I could tell it wasn’t a request.
“Yeah I do actually. I’m only letting her go because it’s the Captain’s orders.”
“Yeah I know. Come on sweetheart. We have a job to do.” Kigo ordered.
I could feel you tense next to me.
I squeezed your hand, but kept all emotions off my face.
“I’ll be fine. I can handle him.” I said, letting go and taking a step towards Kigo.
“She get’s hurt. Your dead buddy.” You threatened.
“yeah, yeah. You enjoy yourself dude.” Kigo said with a two - fingered salute and a sly grin.
Then he led me out of the lounge and back the way I had just come... well here goes nothing.




                                                             ++++




Kigo I found, was an extremely laid back person.
We came to our target’s house and we started setting up shop.
Well Kigo did anyway.
We had positioned ourselves on a roof of a building in front of the target’s house and Kigo set up shop.
He had been caring a large thing in a canvas bag that had gotten me curious.
It turned out, to be a sniper rifle.
Oh boy.
So now he was lying down on the roof with the rifle cocked and ready to fire.

“So tell me about yourself Skye. How’d you get wind up in a mess like this?”
“A mess?” I asked cautiously.
He looked over his shoulder and cocked his head.
“Yeah... this mess we’re all in. I hate the lot of it. The orders, the missions, the murdering. It’s no life for someone who’s engaged.” He said turning back to look through the scope of the rifle.
“... Then why are you in it?”
“Simple. My dad signed me up, and never let me get out. I’d rather be anywhere then where I am. But it just is.”
I sighed.
Creator.... please protect me for what might come next.
“Me too. I was forced into the business of fighting. Every kid is where I’m from.”
He scoffed.
“Where’s that? Konsor?” He meant it sarcastically, but he was spot on.
“Yeah. I am actually.” I had no idea why I was telling this boy that I barely knew all this.
“Are you serious?!” He asked turning to look at me.
I nodded.
“What was it like?”
“Horrible. It’s not something I want anyone to go through. they make everybody become a solider. Someone to do the President’s dirty work when they don’t feel like getting their hands dirty.
Life there is hard. That’s all their is too it.”
“Why didn’t you leave?”
“I did. Just not the way I expected.”
He turned back to his scope.
“You a Believer?”
“Yeah. You?”
“Yup. A new one, but one none the less. Sometimes it’s hard to figure out what’s right or wrong. How do you figure it out?”
“Hmm... The Creator tells you, in a small still whisper. So you have to listen closely.” I said.
“Humph. Sometimes you don’t have time to listen.” He said. “Here he comes.”
I glanced over the edge of the roof and found the target walking out of the house.
“Do we really have to kill him?” I asked, I slipped a little and concern entered my voice.
He glanced over his shoulder.
“yeah.... defy orders you get suspicious, get suspicious and you raise the Captain’s attention. Raise his attention and your dead. Not where you want to be trust me.”
I sighed.
I don’t like killing people. Heck I don’t like fighting people! Yet it’s got to be done. There’s really no way around it.
“What if we just moved him?”
Kigo shook his head again.
“The Fallen has their fingers in everything. They’d notice. Don’t watch if it makes you feel that bad. I’m the one pulling the trigger.”
I bit my bottom lip and turned away, squeezing my eyes shut, and cupping my hands over my ears.

Bang...Thud.

Screaming came next and Kigo touched my arm.
“Time to break!” He said. Picking up the rifle and sliding it into the case. He slung it over his shoulder and we jumped down off the roof.
I took a large jump off the roof and landed in a flip.
“Catch!”
I looked up and saw the sniper rifle on it’s way down.
I reached up and snatched from the air as Kigo jumped down... more or less.
He kind of stumbled on the last bit and was falling to the ground really hard.
I slung the rifle over my shoulder and stepped over to try and break his fall.
I jumped up using the spring boards that Sindo allowed me to use and grabbed his right arm.
I spun him around till his momentum slowed down then I let him fall to the ground, which he landed on the ground heavily, but on his feet.
I came down next to him in the floating style that I did so often when I did air jumps.
“Well that just makes me look like a low class nothin’!” He remarked taking the rifle from me and running off down the streets.
“Well let’s just say I’ve had lots of practice.” I muttered as I ran to catch up with him.
He laughed.
“Yes I’m sure you have.” He said as he skidded around a corner.
I was keeping up with him easily, and we were soon out on the open streets.
“This way.” He ran down a set of stairs in an alley way.
Down the stairs we came to what looked like a safe house.
Kigo stashed his rifle in a closet, locked up then we headed back out again.

“So, why are you here in The Fallen anyway?” Kigo asked as we walked briskly down the streets of Vecina.
“What do you mean?”
He laughed.
“I know your not as tough as you make yourself out to be.”
I gave him a hard look.
“How would you know? You’ve only known me a day.” I pointed out.
“True. But that’s the thing with me. I’ve always been able to be a real good judge of character. So I know when people lie, and when someone seems hinky.”
“Hinky?”
Never heard that word before.
“Yup. Like you. You smell like a double timer.”
I froze and looked at him.
“So who are you really working for?” He asked stopping and turning to me.
“I work for The Fallen.” I tried to lie, but I’m not entirely sure it worked though.
It didn’t work. He cocked an eyebrow and crossed his hands over his chest.
“I take that as in insult! I’m not and idiot Skye. If that’s even your name.
But see what I don’t get is that if that is a false name, then how on earth does your finger prints match up with someone that doesn’t even exist?”
Oh he was on to me. shot.
“Let’s just say, I have a few tricks up my sleeve.”
“And what about Zero. Are you two actually engaged was that just a cover story to get Willa off his back?”
I smiled. “Well it was to begin with, but not anymore.”
Kigo looked shocked.
“He actually popped the question?”
I laughed.
“Um yeah if you want to put it that way.”
He pointed to my necklace.
“That the engagement necklace?”
I nodded.
“Well congrats and all, but that still doesn’t answer my question on who you work for young lady.”
He took to the streets again, and we started to walk back to the HQ.
I bit my bottom lip and didn’t say anything.
How could I? It’s not like I could tell him! and just say ‘oh yeah it’ll be great, he won’t tattle tale on us.’ I couldn’t say that for sure!
So, I just didn’t say anything at all.

Our first stop was to the Captain’s office.
We stepped in for only a moment before he asked us.
“Is it done?”
Kigo nodded.
“Good. I shall call you when I need you again. Don’t wander to far.”
Then we left for the lounge area.

“Better put your stone hard face back on. Your going to need it what with Willa out to get you for steeling her guy.” Kigo warned, he turned his head in such away that the hair on the left side of his face fell away.
Shock and surprise flashed across my face when I saw the black eye patch covering his left eye.
“Just keep that in mind. And I’ve got your back partner.” He said winking his right eye. “Even if I’m not the only one.” Then he walked into the lounge room with me following right behind.
You stood over in a corner, and I spotted Willa with her legs crossed, with a hard look on her face.
Lexi slipped up next to me.
“Watch out.” She muttered through unmoving lips. “She’s in an awful feisty mood this morning.”
I nodded.
Willa sighed dramatically and pushed herself off the couch. She wore a short dress with high heels.
Ugh talk about a certain elegance that makes us girls feel horrible.
“Well if it isn’t our little princess back from saving the day.” She said coldly, smiling at me as she crossed her arms.
I put my hand on my hip and fingered my saber - rod.
“If anyone should be called princess it’s you Willa. The drama princess that is.” I stated. Pulling up the Skye act.
She cocked an eyebrow.
“Watch it darling. Or you’ll never know what could happen.”
I scoffed.
“I can take anything you dish out at me. And then some. But just remember, I don’t carry these weapons for nothing.” I remarked.
she looked taken aback for a moment, but then it turned to anger.
“Why you little -”
“Willa!” I turned to see one of the older boys step in.
She snapped her head around and growled. “Leave her be.” He ordered. “And don’t get into fights you know you can’t win.” He added with a sly grin.
We all chuckled and I moved off.

“How’d it go?” You asked as I came up next to you.
“Well we got the job done. Not in the manner I would like it but it’s done.” I stated with ice in my tone.
You looked at me up and down for a moment.
“Tell me about it latter.”
I nodded.
“What now?”
“Now... we get what we came for.”
I gave a curt nod and you led the way out of the lounge room.
“Ok so what exactly did you have in mind?” I whispered as we snuck down the hallways.
“Get to the computer room, and let you do what you do best.”
“Sounds great. But I mean like a plan, to do that plan.” I said desperately as we almost bumped into one of the other Fallen members.
“Uh..... haven’t thought up that far yet.”
I groaned and shook my head.
“This is all way to familiar!” I said.
“Hey,” You grasped my shoulders and gave me a hard yet somehow gentle look.
“It’s going to be fine. It’s not going to end that way. Alright?”
I nodded. Then something struck me.
“Oh no!”
“What?!”
“We’ve switched places!! Oh that’s not good.”
You were confused. I just smiled.
“What?”
“Never mind. Come on then! Let’s see what we can figure out.” I said with an enthusiastic smile.
“Oo-kay.” I heard you mutter behind me.
I grinned and pulled at your hand.
“Well come on then! I don’t know where I’m going! I don’t have Sav’s tracking Power you know!”
You took the lead and we continued to sneak around HQ.
It was quite exciting actually. Talk about adventure!
It just so happened that we were quiet close to the computer room. You pushed me up against a wall. Trying to hid me as more of The Fallen members continued to file by.
But... um me being me. There was a door must have not been completely shut and one that we didn‘t notice, because before I knew it, I was falling backwards into a dark room.
I let out a small scream as I landed hard.
“Zaydie!”
I looked up and saw that the door was shutting, leaving you outside, and trapping me in.
I scrambled to my knees as you tried to keep the door from shutting. But it was to strong for you. So it closed.
“Oh... dear.” I said quietly. I got up on to my feet and looked around.
“Hmm... now I wonder where I could be. Let’s see...” I said in a care free tone.
I looked around and saw that there was those lights in the roof again.
My eyes adjusted and I turned around slowly in a circle.
I found that I was in a small room, and that there wasn’t anything in here.
“Now... this is odd... why would someone hid a doorway.... into a room that leads to nothing?” I asked the Creator and myself.
“Hmm...”
I ran my hands along the smooth stone walls and found that there was an arch way.
“And I wonder what could possibly be in there.”
I made my blue light Power appear in my hands and I had it illuminate the area better.
I made my way down the tunnel.
It was small and had a very low ceiling. Even I had to bend down!

I made progress slowly, but surely.
It finally widened out into a large tall room. I let my light Power go before I got to the end of the tunnel, and peeked into the room. No one was in there. Instead it was a bunch of computer monitors.
“Looks like I just found what we were looking for Kylun.” I whispered. I ran back out the way I had come.
I came to the small room that I had fallen into. I placed my hand on the wall in front of me, and forced the door opened.
You were still standing there when it opened, and jumped back when it did.
“I found the computer room.” I said with a grin. I grabbed you wrist and pulled you inside. Then, checking to make sure no one was out there, I closed the door again.
“Um... Zaydie what are you -”
“Follow me!”
I walked off into the tunnel, and was about to warn you about the low ceiling when I heard a low thud.
“Yeah. Watch out for the low ceiling.” I said with a grin.
“Oh now you tell me.”
I laughed and kept moving.
We came out in the computer room and you let out a low whistle.
“Well I guess it’s a good thing you found this then.” You muttered. I walked into the room and went over to the computers.
“What am I looking for?” I asked.
You shrugged.
“Um... anything that has to do with the other agents in the other three cities. Try to figure out who they are and what there status is in the government.”
I nodded, and placed my hand on one of the hard drives.
I forced all of the confidential files up on screen.
“Ok that’s all of the confidential ones.” I said moving over to one of the monitors and tapping on the glass keys.
I typed in the name of the first city, and a whole bunch of files came up on it.
“Wow look at all this stuff.” I scrolled through one file after another. Looking for what we need.
“Here!”
I dashed to you and peeked over you shoulder.
There was a picture up of a girl. She had blond natural curly hair, and ice blue eyes.
“Hey that looks a lot like...”
“Willa.” You finished. I nodded. You pointed to her name.
“That’s because, it’s her mom.”
My jaw dropped.
“Well... alrighty then. Ok so what city is she in, and what’s her status?” I asked, pulling out my cell phone. I dialed my sister up.
“Hey sis? yeah you’ll need a pad and pencil.” I said into the phone.
“Ok  her name is Angel, she’s in Lothomer. and she’s the Governor’s personal adviser there.” I said into the phone as I read the file.
“Ok, got it.” Quorra said from the other end of the line.
“Here’s another. A man named Reese is now the Governor in Ulrikima.” You said.
“Did you get that?” I asked my sister.
“Yup. Anyone else?”
“Um... “ I tapped away at the keys on a separate monitor and pulled up the file for here in Vecina. It didn’t show that one on of the agents was somewhere in power there.
“Well it’s strange... no one is in power here in Vecina. Which I would think that would have been the first place they would have gotten to.” I said into the phone.
“No. They don’t want to raise suspicion here. In Vecina everyone thinks that the problems from other places are in some distant land, and they don’t affect their world. The government here works very hard to keep that shroud in place.” You explained.
“Ok so it’s just Angel and Reese right?” Quorra asked.
“Yup. We’ll be back soon.” I said.
“Good because not only do you have to explain what went down between the two of you last night. We all so have to get a move on and topple these guys. And soon. We don’t want to stay in one place to long and blow cover.”
I nodded.
“Alright. We’ll be home soon.” I then hung up. “She says to hurry up. We have jobs to do.”
“And what, may I ask. Are these jobs?”
We both turned around and found Willa and the Captain standing behind us.
I glanced over at you as I unclipped my saber - rod.
“Your not going to try and stop us are you?” the Captain asked.
“Depends on what you plan on doing with Dresher once it’s under your control.” I stated. He chuckled, and Willa smirked.
“Good job Willa. Now get everyone else to battle stations.” He ordered.
“But sir -”
“I will take care of these armatures myself. You go and do as your told!”
Willa turned and moved off down the hallway.
“Well now that she’s gone and out of the way. Down to business.”
He turned to us and suddenly a long staff that had pointed sharp blades at each end.
“And please, no armature fights.” He said with an evil grin.
I glanced at you. You nodded.
I dropped the saber - rod and summoned Takara.
“Alright. You asked for it!” I warned.
“Where’s Savrin when you need ’em?” You muttered as Shiro appeared in your hands.
“Who is that? One of your little friends?!” The Captain charged forward, giving it only a quarter of what he had.
We easily blocked it, and I struck back with Takara.
Getting a better grip on my sword, I gave it a shove, and slashed down wards, aiming for the Captain’s lower chest.
He did a backwards flip and knocked me off balance, causing me to spin around on my toe to get back up on my feet.
You sent a wave of ice shards at him which didn’t seem to hurt him one bit!
I looked up in surprise.
“Oh you’ve got to be kidding me. Don’t tell me your ice proof!” I shouted as I ran forward. This time I used all the cunning attacks.
Spinning in and out, slashing where I could, making precise cuts. I flipped out of the way as he tried to cut me with his weapon.
The blade cut through my jacket and shirt, right to the skin my Mark was on.
I groaned in pain as I backed off.
“Zaydie! Watch it!” You warned sending a wave of water at the Captain.
“I’m fine.” I ran my finger tips over the cut skin and it closed up. “See? I told you. Don’t worry about me. There’s nothing I can’t fix.”
“you just keep telling yourself that child.” the Captain said with an evil grin.
I clenched my jaw and set my face in stone.
I gripped Takara harder and held her out behind me. Ready to strike.
“I will thanks.” I said.
“Why you! Insolent girl!” He charged forward and grabbed the collar of my shirt.
He lifted me off the ground and spun me around like a rag doll. Then he threw me, and I slammed against the wall.
“No!” I heard you yell as everything got to be blurry.
I clasped my hands together in a praying stance.
Creator.... help us defeat this monster. I prayed.
I let my healing Power flow out around me, I could feel myself floating off the ground slightly as it did it’s job. All of the aches from the fall, and the fight washed away.
I opened my eyes and put my feet up against the wall. I pushed off hard, with Takara out before me. I spun over the Captain’s head and slashed down with my sword. He blocked mine and I pushed myself up high to the ceiling.
I dropped Takara and it disappeared in a wash of light before it hit the ground.
I summoned Zindra and aimed an arrow at the man. It met it’s mark, well... close to anyway. It was just a smidge lower then where I wanted it to hit, but I was willing to take that.
It lodge it’s way into his shoulder and the both of us attacked while he was down momentarily.
You from his left side, me from the air.
We both hit him the exact same time, making him fly backwards and ram into a wall. He slumped down and collapsed.
“Get a taste of your own medicine.” I said. Making Zindra disappear.
“What was that?!” You asked. I glanced over and saw that you had a lopsided grin on your face.
“What was what?”
“You were like... floating! And glowing on top of that! What were you doing?”
“Oh that! I was healing myself. I guess it took more because I was dinged up a lot. Speaking of which, you hurt anywhere?” I asked.
“Just my arm.” I looked down and saw that your black robe had been ripped in several places, and several places were red with blood.
I yanked the piece of material of your sleeve off.
“Hey watch it.” You remarked. I chuckled.
“After this your going to need a new wardrobe anyway, so I figured that this wasn’t going to be a problem.” I said.
There was a long cut that ran from your shoulder all the way down to your wrist.
“Ow.” I muttered. I ran a finger down the cut, and it healed under my touch.
“There. Now we had better do something -”
I sensed the Captain get back up with his weapon raised above his head for a silent kill. The only person that height was you

No comments:

Post a Comment